We were asked to define four words: innovation, creativity, teaching, and learning. At first this task seemed easy to accomplish. After working for hours, I came to the conclusion that it is not easy to define any of these terms. There is a lot of conflicting literature surrounding each of the words. Trying to navigate what is right and wrong seemed a frivolous task. How I define a word will not be the exact way that you define a word. My ideas will not be exactly the same as your ideas. Definition are not static, they are fluid and dynamic. Different groups will have different answers. The main idea is that we all try to LEARN from each other. I will post my definition and feel free to comment.
William.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rant

Reflections on my personality type.

My view on teaching and learning